Care and support to help you age gracefully.
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, walking, personal grooming and hygiene
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- A range of interesting and varied programs and events
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency response system
Your Own Personal Sanctuary
The Sanctuary assisted living offers private studio and one-bedroom apartment homes with a variety of floor plans and sizes from which to choose. Apartment Amenities include:
- Private studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Full private bathroom
- Kitchenette with sink, refrigerator and microwave
- Ample closet space
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
View and Download Assisted Living Studio and One-bedroom Floor Plans:
Peace of Mind
If you are “spending down” your assets to pay for assisted living services, you will never be asked to leave The Sanctuary once those assets are depleted as long as your income qualifies you for Medicaid Elderly Waiver support.
Are you on Medicaid?
We proudly serve Medicaid Elderly Waiver Clients.
If you are on Medicaid EW or are eligible, usually your social security check minus a personal needs allowance, is all that is necessary. Minnesota Medicaid Programs pay for the rest of your care needs.