Are you passionate about helping others age well?
The Sanctuary at St. Cloud is always looking for qualified team members who share our dedication to helping older adults live life to the fullest at our assisted living and memory support community.
We offer a competitive pay structure, education and training opportunities, free parking, direct deposit, benefit packages for full-time employees and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our older adult residents.
View our available positions below.
Under the supervision of the Administrator, this position is responsible for the overall operations of the health assessment, health monitoring and personal care programs of the facility. This includes the management of the personal care staff and the oversight of the provision of quality resident care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Conduct initial assessment on prospective residents, including off-site visits. These may include, but not be limited to home visits, hospital visits and nursing home visits. The assessment should include input from pertinent health care providers, family and friends on an as needed basis.
- Performs quarterly and annual reassessments for all residents. Also performs such reassessments when the resident’s health condition warrants.
- Develops service plans for all residents based upon the resident assessment(s). The service plan should be designed to meet the personal care needs of the resident and to monitor significant health conditions, while also promoting resident independence and dignity.
- Communicates with resident’s physician(s), other pertinent health care providers and family as to the ongoing health status of the residents.
Education/Experience: The DON will be a Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Minnesota, and must have had at least 3 years of experience in a senior care environment, with at least 1 of those years being served in a supervisory capacity. EOE
Sanctuary at St Cloud is a brand new Assisted Living Community currently being built in St Cloud, MN. We are currently hiring a full-time Activity Director who is motivated, energetic person who loves to inspire seniors to be creative and active.
- The Activity Director coordinates, develops, and maintains quality recreational and social programs by involving residents, staff, families, and the community.
- Responsibilities include driving the facility van to assigned programs and activities and coordinating the activity program.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience working Seniors in a therapeutic setting is required.
- Current driver’s license and good driving record required.
The successful candidate will perform detailed account analysis. Accurately enter and process billing information including MCO. Post client payments and prepare and maintain various billing and A/R reports. Long-term care experience preferred.
Education/Experience: Required is a four-year accounting degree or two years’ experience in accounting with Medicaid experience. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. EOE